• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WINNERS X 2 in the Benefit Auction for Katherine!

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
For little Katherine Paige Bell and her family.

I don't know LilGreg but I have children. This is what I can do to kick in a little to help with the situation at hand.

Up for the highest bidder is a day at the private Dobbs range with all the Dobbs toys. Im not going to put down a how many of what we'll shoot, I'll just make it a hell of a good day for a gun enthusiast and a guest. I'll let this run until 24 hours from the last bid and will confirm and set a date when LilGreg notifies me that money from the winner hits his account.

Winner gets:
Choice of Venue!!! The Dobbs range that we test on here at my home
OR: Just one hour North, my mother's farm in Resaca Ga. This is a far better place to have the event that is deserved for such a bold gesture.

From me:Use of my range with all my MGs that I have and all the ammo I can afford to spare

From Para13ellum:Epic artwork of whatever you'd like. Preferably you as a centaur shooting machine guns.

From GaGunGuy: 2 cases of his own personal stash of homemade craft beer.

From Cobalt60: Not 1 but 2 NFA gun trusts for yourself or whoever you want to have them.

From N Cochran - N. Cochran Attorneys at Law, P.C. To provide two Last Wills and Testaments to individuals of the winners choosing; two medical directives/powers of attorney to individuals of the winners choosing, and two general power of attorneys to individuals of the winners choosing. Attorney performing service will do so on the day of the shoot so that it is convenient for the winners.

From HeavyD: A case of 308 ammo. Thanks Dean

From LouHill: Lou and Tucker donated 500 rounds to the shoot and dropped off an envelope to be delivered to Greg. Very generous of you Lou and Tucker.

Timbgtm: 500 rounds 7.63x39. Thanks Tim.

PaTracy: His machine guns and ammo for the day.

Gunsite Grad: 250 rounds 12 gauge ammo

1Coolhand: Throwing in one of his JOCO Customs handmade knives. Very nice.

Hikingthehills: A weekend guided hog hunting trip for 2 with lodging (after deer season)

Zesty: Donates the rank of "Hen of Fame" for the cause. Good man.

Hayata: 2 John's Creek Soap gift packs. You'll like this.

Greg, I am not a praying man. I love my children more than anyone could ever know. I wish I could do more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom