Winter Apocalypse 2015

Cotton the clothing material? Wool for life. Itchy in the drawers though if you catch my drift.

Get smartwool. It's de-scaled and has ZERO itchiness, even in the nether regions. ;) I agree, wool is most certainly the way to go. Survivor Johnny and I have an ongoing debate over the issue. :D

Last edited:
Cotton the clothing material? Wool for life. Itchy in the drawers though if you catch my drift.

its a time of year thing (since wet cotton conducts heat away from the body so good and since I am a roofer) in summer I love cotton. I just give Laufen a hard time about cotton. I actually agree with him about wool for winter

its a time of year thing (since wet cotton conducts heat away from the body so good and since I am a roofer) in summer I love cotton. I just give Laufen a hard time about cotton. I actually agree with him about wool for winter

You have agreed with him twice in the same day? Oh the humanity?! Working the fields it was always long sleeve and cotton during the summers regardless of temperature. Protection from the sun and bugs was a pretty big deal fixing the dikes in the rice fields.

Back
Top Bottom