Wma hunt

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
I'm not in any clubs this year and don't have anywhere to hunt so, I'm back to hunting public land. There are a few that I'm familiar with so, I'm thinking about picking a hunt and posting the date for any of you guys that are in the same boat I'm in. If I do, are any of y'all interested in joining us? It'll be a bring your tent or camper and bring your stand and walking boots.

I'm not in any clubs this year and don't have anywhere to hunt so, I'm back to hunting public land. There are a few that I'm familiar with so, I'm thinking about picking a hunt and posting the date for any of you guys that are in the same boat I'm in. If I do, are any of y'all interested in joining us? It'll be a bring your tent or camper and bring your stand and walking boots.
Never hunted in GA, but would like to give it a go. I don't suppose my stalking skills from NM will do me much good out here.

Never hunted in GA, but would like to give it a go. I don't suppose my stalking skills from NM will do me much good out here.

Unfortunately, stalking here would be dangerous. It'll be fun though. I'll look in the next few days and see what is available. I usually hunt Oconee and ocmulgee. This year I also want to try to hunt Warwoman wma.

You might walk up on a young or dumb one, but most will be on alert from the bugs,birds,squirrels and other creatures sending out warnings and they'll see you coming through the brush before you ever get close. Sitting still at the base of a tree will enable you to see much further than a stand in the canopy in the early season. Find an area that's tore up from recent feeding, find which way the trails run through that area and sit downwind. Works every time.

Fella's, I planning on hunting this Friday at WMA in Bartow County. I plan on hunting Dove but I throw a .22 in the truck in case it is slow and jump in the woods for some squirrel! So I guess it will be a squirrel/dove hunt. PM if you would like to go.

Fella's, I planning on hunting this Friday at WMA in Bartow County. I plan on hunting Dove but I throw a .22 in the truck in case it is slow and jump in the woods for some squirrel! So I guess it will be a squirrel/dove hunt. PM if you would like to go.
Damn man, wish I could make that one. Some of us have to work for a living. ;)

Back
Top Bottom