• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Women are sneaky too

zulu tango

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   4
Reaction score
Well my old lady is out of town and after my shift
I was planning on buying a new pistol and one of the gals at my job
asked why I looked so happy for 5pm I told her I was going to the gun store to get a new pistol
and since my wife was out of town I would not even need to sneak it in
she laughed and said do guys do that often I said well soon as it goes from the truck to the safe it's
all good with no questioning or attitude or *****in.
she laughed and said oh women do that too all the time
with all sorts of ****. It really got me thinking between me and the old lady
how much stuff do we smuggle in without the other knowing last gun show I hovered at my back door till she went to the bathroom then I ran to my truck for two shotguns and an ak when the toilet flushed I hid the rifles by the laundry room as she went by I told her I saw a recluse in the laundry room when she rounded the corner screaming eww I grabbed all the guns and ran into my room and opened my safe with CIA precision and put um in. Then I came back in to the living room like nothing happened. Oh yeah and I told her originally I was going to my buddy's house cause he needed my help with a DIY project. Not the cobb county gun show. So my thought is how much does this happen in reverse lol any of you guys ever wonder this.

Well my old lady is out of town and after my shift
I was planning on buying a new pistol and one of the gals at my job
asked why I looked so happy for 5pm I told her I was going to the gun store to get a new pistol
and since my wife was out of town I would not even need to sneak it in
she laughed and said do guys do that often I said well soon as it goes from the truck to the safe it's
all good with no questioning or attitude or *****in.
she laughed and said oh women do that too all the time
with all sorts of ****. It really got me thinking between me and the old lady
how much stuff do we smuggle in without the other knowing last gun show I hovered at my back door till she went to the bathroom then I ran to my truck for two shotguns and an ak when the toilet flushed I hid the rifles by the laundry room as she went by I told her I saw a recluse in the laundry room when she rounded the corner screaming eww I grabbed all the guns and ran into my room and opened my safe with CIA precision and put um in. Then I came back in to the living room like nothing happened. Oh yeah and I told her originally I was going to my buddy's house cause he needed my help with a DIY project. Not the cobb county gun show. So my thought is how much does this happen in reverse lol any of you guys ever wonder this.
Never wondered.... If I want a gun I get a gun.

I don't lie to her, but I also have my own gun fund that I manage because it's my hobby. As long as there is a roof overhead, the kids are fed and there's fun in bed, all is good! :cool:

I don't lie to her, but I also have my own gun fund that I manage because it's my hobby. As long as there is a roof overhead, the kids are fed and there's fun in bed, all is good! :cool:

See that's where out of site out of mind comes into play because you can't lie if the questions never get asked

Back
Top Bottom