• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Women are sneaky too

This is just sad, SAD I tell ya. If I ever have to sneak something past my wife, or she has to sneak something by me, I say game over. I am not her father and she is not my mother. Sad sad sad.

In for translation.

Oh and these are your friend. . ? , ! " " ( )

Well damn I guess I've been doing it wrong for 17yrs cause we run all non essential purchases by each other.

Last edited:
man-card.jpg

I used to keep all my long guns hanging on pegbaord in a walk in closet I shared with my first wife. All the handguns and ammo went on metal shelves next to it. At that time in the mid to late 90s I was good friends with the former owner of Macon Gun and Pawn. So I was constantly bringing something home. As long as I got home before the wife did I could just set a new pistol on one of the shelves and she wouldn't notice it. Long guns were a little tougher.At least she's gone now.

I get along with my current wife really good. We don't hide money from each other or argue about money. That's because we usually don't have any. And when we do we agree to be smart with it.

You have no idea how many pairs of shoes she really has nor would she ever admit under oath the exact count $$$$$$$

I built my wife a dedicated walk-in closet for her shoes, purses and scarfs (pl?) She occupies the other two walk-ins as well with her clothes and stuff. I dont need much space for irrelevant things such as clothes and shoes...

5 shirts, 2 pants, 2.5 underwear, 3 socks. Done

Its okay since the garage is full of motorcycles and other toys. I still "try" to let her park in there, but its not guaranteed. We have an understanding. haha

Back
Top Bottom