• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

woodbury vs the prison (spoilers might be inclosed)

woodbury or the prison

• woodbury

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • prison

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
I would choose the prison. It is a more defensible position, and it could be made more comfortable by bringing over stuff from Woodbury.

Last edited:
I would head for Tybee Island and block off the bridge.

Zombies lack the motor control to swim. Only there cerebral cortex is still functioning - the guy at the CDC said so...

:lol: Ok, I'll concede the non-swimming zombies but there's got to be a lesser inhabited island than Tybee. That place is crawling with people which, to me, would invalidate the isolated benefit of an island. I like the island idea but I'm headed for an uninhabited one only accessible by boat. Plenty of those in the area too.

I picked the prison. Real world, I would take both. The zombies are getting slow and weak with age, only fresh kills are fast and strong in this time line. Everyone pretty much knows that if you die, destroy the brain to prevent becoming a zombie. So, 90% of the zombies you encounter now are slow and weak. You gotta start rebuilding society just like the govnuh said. Leave Daryl in charge of the prison with the ppl. that wanna stay there and start goin out on rescue missions along with supply missions slowly taking back cities.

depends on the zombies (since we have no actual case to make a strategy from) I will answer both.

"walkers" that move slow and are not aggressive(aka the walking dead): Woodberry, having a sense of normalcy would be crucial in those times, the people are already settled and "comfortable" therefore more likely to ban together to defend "home".
"Aggressive runners" (zombie land or the new brad pit zombie movie) then the prison because the whole place could be locked down and secured, the outer fences provide shelter for growth and the towers provide 360 firing positions.

:lol: Ok, I'll concede the non-swimming zombies but there's got to be a lesser inhabited island than Tybee. That place is crawling with people which, to me, would invalidate the isolated benefit of an island. I like the island idea but I'm headed for an uninhabited one only accessible by boat. Plenty of those in the area too.

the infected people would probably have the island idea too and that kinda ruins the island getaways

Cumberland Island....would be my choice.

I am taking this guys boat. Who is with me? ;)

hanzloh.files.wordpress.com_2011_10_al_mirqab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom