• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World series ticket prices. lolwut?

This yalls first time ever looking at championship game tickets? Isnt out of the norm at all. Not to mention the first time its came to atlanta in over 20 years. This might be once in a lifetime chance to see a World Series game in Atlanta. For some people this is their passion, kinda like yall dumping thousands of dollars on a gun for it to just sit in the safe.

It will be interesting to see how many seats are filled.

My guess is that companies/corporations are about the only entities that can afford this kind of entertainment. And that makes it a write-off as entertainment expense.

Guy that works for me told me about the crazy prices...... he said NOPE.
He attended the Lynard skinner concert over the weekend. Beer was $19 and drink was $22.
Yup. I don't do those things anymore. XXXX with them!

This yalls first time ever looking at championship game tickets? Isnt out of the norm at all. Not to mention the first time its came to atlanta in over 20 years. This might be once in a lifetime chance to see a World Series game in Atlanta. For some people this is their passion, kinda like yall dumping thousands of dollars on a gun for it to just sit in the safe.
And they can sell that gun and get most, all, or even more than than they paid for it back.
$13k to watch a game for a couple of hours is complete lunacy. Talk about bread and circus....

And they can sell that gun and get most, all, or even more than than they paid for it back.
$13k to watch a game for a couple of hours is complete lunacy. Talk about bread and circus....
Thats like saying you should never pay to experience anything because you can never get the money back.

Would you pay $1000 to watch LSU play in the national championship game if it was in Atlanta and it was something on your bucket list? Because you may never get that chance again in your life.

It aint all about money in the bank. Some people like to experience life.

Back
Top Bottom