• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

World War Z - Official Trailer (HD)

At first glance it looks cool, but those hordes of zombies pilling over each other like that? Next thing they might try is to get them to jump 10ft or have superhuman strength. From what I've heard the book and movie are not the same. One tells a story of the past & this movie is telling it from the begining. I tried to read the book but about a third into I lost interest since all it was was a recount of past events.

If only they would make the zombies more real rather than one up all the other zombie movies.

At first glance it looks cool, but those hordes of zombies pilling over each other like that? Next thing they might try is to get them to jump 10ft or have superhuman strength. From what I've heard the book and movie are not the same. One tells a story of the past & this movie is telling it from the begining. I tried to read the book but about a third into I lost interest since all it was was a recount of past events.

If only they would make the zombies more real rather than one up all the other zombie movies.

lolwut

Back
Top Bottom