• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World's Largest Army

Actually that's good, but I'll tell ya what. Go on the federal insta check statistics sheet. Guess who wins for the most firearm instachecks this year alone? Kentucky a whopping 2.4 million. Go figure. Texas is right behind em with .97 mil.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/reports/state-totals_1998-2010-2

Btw The communists of china published this is why they'd never invade the US and vowed to wage other types of war, economic & cyber.

Last edited:
Actually that's good, but I'll tell ya what. Go on the federal insta check statistics sheet. Guess who wins for the most firearm instachecks this year alone? Kentucky a whopping 2.4 million. Go figure. Texas is right behind em with .97 mil.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/reports/state-totals_1998-2010-2

Btw The communists of china published this is why they'd never invade the US and vowed to wage other types of war, economic & cyber.

Kentucky number 1? 2 words. Buds gunshop

You have to wonder how many governments out there have considered this. Even in the days of APCs and guided missles a man and his rifle goes a long way.

how many of those hunters have more than two boxes of ammo for their 25-06 ackley improved weird assed caliber guns? lol.

A better question is how many of those hunters have the backbone to leave their homes to fight?

Deer dont shoot back and they damn sure wont hunt you down after you shoot at them and miss. Now dont get me wrong. Having all those guys with guns is a good thing but comparing hunting to going to war is a bit far fetched.

A better question is how many of those hunters have the backbone to leave their homes to fight?

Deer dont shoot back and they damn sure wont hunt you down after you shoot at them and miss. Now dont get me wrong. Having all those guys with guns is a good thing but comparing hunting to going to war is a bit far fetched.

It is completely different but i bet most would still fight.

Back
Top Bottom