• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worms! Lol

I was in Biloxi a few years ago and stopped at a Vietnamese restaurant. There was a Acura parked in front with one of these stance kits. A young Asian kid was my waiter, and I asked him if it was his car. It was. I then asked him, "Did you run it off the road and into a ditch?" He never cracked a smile, but he did edjamacate me. Old, I tell you. I'm getting old. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

What has been up in the past 20 years with " stance " of auto's? Tiny wheels, big wheels, offset wheels, wheels with pointy chariot blades, LED wheels, spinners, no spinners, and now the butt drag pickups?
Is this like putting a scope on your glock?

I was in Biloxi a few years ago and stopped at a Vietnamese restaurant. There was a Acura parked in front with one of these stance kits. A young Asian kid was my waiter, and I asked him if it was his car. It was. I then asked him, "Did you run it off the road and into a ditch?" He never cracked a smile, but he did edjamacate me. Old, I tell you. I'm getting old. :lol:

View attachment 3324111
Did he maybe edjumacate in your Bun Bo Nam Bo?

What has been up in the past 20 years with " stance " of auto's? Tiny wheels, big wheels, offset wheels, wheels with pointy chariot blades, LED wheels, spinners, no spinners, and now the butt drag pickups?
20 years ?

More like 40 ;)

20 years ?
More like 40 ;)
Best one I ever saw was a Suzuki Samurai (way back when) with a 'low rider' set up.
And the original mud flaps. Musta been 3 inches of rubber dragging on the road.

I guess these trucks are good for guys driving around, listening to GA-FL Line and beating off their best buddy sitting next to them.

Back
Top Bottom