• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Worst I can say is no

the rudest reply i ever got was from some guy about how he would never set foot in atlanta and that my home was a terrible cesspool of degenerates (or something to that affect)

i have had plenty of folks say they try to stay out of atlanta or cant come here (which is fine) but he went on like atlanta raped his mother in front of him or something lol

Sounds like he's been to Atlanta, but I hope that last part was made up. I pray he made that part up!

the rudest reply i ever got was from some guy about how he would never set foot in atlanta and that my home was a terrible cesspool of degenerates (or something to that affect)

i have had plenty of folks say they try to stay out of atlanta or cant come here (which is fine) but he went on like atlanta raped his mother in front of him or something lol
Every time I see "I'll never come back to Atlanta" it brings a tear of joy to my eye. now if the ****ers would stop commuting here for work my 7 mile drive to and from work wont take 45 minutes. isn't there a job shovelling cow dung they can get close to home?

Last edited:
Every time I see "I'll never come back to Atlanta" it brings a tear to my eye. now if the ****ers would stop commuting here for work my 7 mile drive to and from work wont take 45 minutes. isn't there a job shovelling cow dung they can get close to home?

Actually most of the manual labor jobs in rural areas are now performed by Manuel Lopez and his family. Most of my neigbors don't even mow their own yard.

Actually most of the manual labor jobs in rural areas are now performed by Manuel Lopez and his family. Most of my neigbors don't even mow their own yard.
globalization. get used to it. what do you think it's gonna be like under president Hillary?

Every time I see "I'll never come back to Atlanta" it brings a tear of joy to my eye. now if the ****ers would stop commuting here for work my 7 mile drive to and from work wont take 45 minutes. isn't there a job shovelling cow dung they can get close to home?

lol seriously, i always wonder why they be hating :)

Back
Top Bottom