• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would anyone be intrested in an ODT 22lr match?

What Month would you like to see an ODT22LR match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These would be some of the targets. Check out the egg shoot.
20200529_075958.jpg
20200112_174828.jpg

Reactions: clp
To you, and anyone else else who may be even a little bit interested, just show up to one of these and shoot what you have. Plenty of folks will be happy to help in any way possible. Most of us are all very happy to let you fondle our rifles. Figure out if you like this type of shooting, then figure out what you like in a rifle, scope and ancillary stuff.

These local matches have a wide array of rifles and equipment being used. From very base class, all the way to Vudoos with $4k scopes sitting on em, and everything in between. Good place to finger bang a bunch of stuff, much of which you won't find on the shelves.
This is very true, @Jtmartin7704 and I stayed late after a pistol match one Saturday last year at RHR and helped set up the steel for the rimfire match the next morning and a gentleman let me use a extra cz455 and I was hooked! The fellowship and environment is what made it such fun. @BigDave10 shot his first two matches ever in his life there and did very well. It really is some of the best fun I’ve had with my britches on, even in the 100 degree heat the guys that put the match on work hard to make sure everyone drinks enough water and has easy ups and fans for the shooters. Class acts!

Back
Top Bottom