• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would Like To Introduce Ourselves

Good morning everybody!

We've been reading the forums for a while and wanted to join and hopefully share/contribute what knowledge we can!

Our business is Liberty Safes of Atlanta/David's Gun Room. Many folks on here have bought from either one or both sides of our business over the years - THANK YOU!

FYI, We'll be at the GON Outdoor Blast this year - please come by and say hello!

Welcome, to ODT. I have bought 5 Guns from your store in the Past!

Bought one from you guys after thanksgiving, Colonial 50 Extreme with flat bars.

By far the best sales people I dealt with through my search.

Install went perfect, communication was spot on, and the product knowledge was amazing.

I will definitely be coming back to you all for my next one!
Thank you for your business! We know you have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to buying a safe and are very appreciative of you choosing to shop with us. Thank you for the compliments.

We were in Payson when Liberty tested the flat bars and the results were impressive. Liberty's video on the locking bar tests sums up the results we saw in person. It's flat out a better way to build safes of that construction style.

Welcome, to ODT. I have bought 5 Guns from your store in the Past!
Thank you for supporting you local gun store. Thank you especially for supporting us, but supporting any LGS is appreciated. David's Gun Room celebrated it's 40th anniversary last year and we are looking forward to the next 40!

Back
Top Bottom