• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

would you do this

Would you do this

• yes

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • no

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • only if didn't care if I got any for 6 mos.

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you have the formula for a long happy marriage..lol
If it werent for me she wouldnt be hunting in the first place...lol
Im always fair and shes taken nice deer.I think she would be happy one of us got it.It really is fair game hunting.

Another reason I don't watch hunting shows. I wouldn't hunt the area in the first place. I actually wouldn't mind the delima though. But my wife doesn't hunt. :( Hopefully my son will one day and I'd NEVER shoot a deer I wanted him to have a shot at.
I only watch a few I have a couple friends who have their own shows and couple others who run cameras on diff shows. This show was just on when I turned the TV on so I watched the last half of it..

BTW you should get your wife into hunting it's a blast, and how many hunting partners can you snuggle into a DBL sleeping bag with..lol

I only watch a few I have a couple friends who have their own shows and couple others who run cameras on diff shows. This show was just on when I turned the TV on so I watched the last half of it..

BTW you should get your wife into hunting it's a blast, and how many hunting partners can you snuggle into a DBL sleeping bag with..lol
It ain't happening, I've tried. She's gotten into everything else I'm interested in more less but she doesn't want to "shoot animals". The only exception she's expressed an interest in is coyotes. She hates those things. ;) I'll get her out for that soon enough.

Actually saw this happen in reverse . A buddy of mine had been hunting a big buck most of the season on their farm in upson county, his wife decides she is going to go out back and shoot a doe or any buck.. she is easing through the woods when she see's several deer ahead of her, she picks out the biggest DEER aims her Ruger 44 carbine and fires.. She didn't know it at the time but she shot her hubbies deer lol.... It scored 150"+ forgot the score think it was around 153... it's in the books as one of the biggest in Upson co

When killing animals is getting in the way of your marriage, it's time to re-evaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom