• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you give her a job?.

ItBeMe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
34   0
Reaction score
IMG_2380.jpeg

When I had dive shops on the beach in Destin, 1 like this came to me wanting a dive masters job, her paper work was in order, and she was pretty good looking…but she had gotten the bends, which demonstrated,she was not responsible in the water…I didn’t hire her, in those days I was single, and we did date for a short time..lol

I had a boss from Oklahoma back in the early 1980's. He told me that he interviewed three girls for an open position.

He had a lunch bag filled with cash on his desk during the interview. He told each girl that the bag had $13,000 in it. ( That was a-lot of money back then. ) He then asked the interviewees what they would do if he left them in the office alone with the money.

First girl said that was more money than she could even imagine, but she would not even touch the bag.
Second girl said she had never even seen that much money, she would look in the bag, but would not take even a dollar.
Third girl said that was a-lot of money to her but inconsequential to him so she would take the money out of the bag and leave.

Guess who he hired? The one with the biggest tits!

I had a boss from Oklahoma back in the early 1980's. He told me that he interviewed three girls for an open position.

He had a lunch bag filled with cash on his desk during the interview. He told each girl that the bag had $13,000 in it. ( That was a-lot of money back then. ) He then asked the interviewees what they would do if he left them in the office alone with the money.

First girl said that was more money than she could even imagine, but she would not even touch the bag.
Second girl said she had never even seen that much money, she would look in the bag, but would not take even a dollar.
Third girl said that was a-lot of money to her but inconsequential to him so she would take the money out of the bag and leave.

Guess who he hired? The one with the biggest tits!
Lol

Back
Top Bottom