• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would you pay $400 for a stamp that's approved in 2 weeks?

I have 2 gemtechs that the FEDs cashed the checks on 9 weeks ago. I know I got another 9+ weeks, but I cant help feeling like a kid at christmas while checking the mailbox after work each day. Shortly followed by sadness, then denial, then anger, then alchohol.

Heck no. The stinking government charges to much for the stamp to begin with. Why would you pay them extra for PROPERLY doing their job instead of doing it whenever they actually do work?

Heck no. The stinking government charges to much for the stamp to begin with. Why would you pay them extra for PROPERLY doing their job instead of doing it whenever they actually do work?

be glad they didnt keep up with inflation. the $200 stamp is 1934 money. 2012 money, its close the 3 grand

Never. I haven't paid for my first stamp because I have a really hard time justifying that additional $200 TAX on an item I have to pay a good bit for to begin with.

be glad they didnt keep up with inflation. the $200 stamp is 1934 money. 2012 money, its close the 3 grand

If you think about it, you can't beat the hand that's feeding you. I bet they realize how much money they can bring in and that's why they hadn't increase the fee.

6 MONTHS???

media.tumblr.com_tumblr_mbm08p5kUp1r6tt3l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom