• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you pay $400 for a stamp that's approved in 2 weeks?

There is one positive attribute to the long wait though... if not for the current 6 mth wait I wouldn't be able to afford to buy a host for the suppressor that is enroute. :-) Who am I kidding? I just wish I had one enroute. I guess this is what u call putting the cart before the horse oooor the can before host.

Not no. Hell no. As a dealer this would probably help me, but as an American, it's nothing but further extortion for the free exercise of my rights.

What's to stop them from saying they have too many of those expedited ones, so those now take the normal 6 months? $200 now takes a year. But if you want you can pay 800 and have it in a month... This is the government we are dealing with. As nws said, do not continue to feed this out of control monster.
X2.

We are paying for a tax for something that we should rightfully own for free. Purchasing something at full price , then sending a 200.00 money order/check and not hear anything back in 6 months is absolutely dreadful. The key is patience, take it one day at a time and it'll come soon enough. I've done it more than 12 times.. Don't give them any more money!!!

Back
Top Bottom