• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: If you've waited a LONG time for that Tax Stamp

I’m waiting on a form 1 I submitted 10/31, it’s close to taking longer for a form 1 than my last form 4 lol.
In 2 days I'll be 365 days into a Form 1, which is my 4th NFA item. I've emailed them twice last year and both times they told me to kick rocks.

I'm going to call the number later on and see if I can get ahold of someone.

In 2 days I'll be 365 days into a Form 1, which is my 4th NFA item. I've emailed them twice last year and both times they told me to kick rocks.

I'm going to call the number later on and see if I can get ahold of someone.

Oh here’s the best part. I’m waiting for my dealer to get an amended for 3 for my SBS as the dealer I got it from on GB ****ed it up. Tried multiple times to get in contact with the seller and they ghosted. We called 11/17 and they said they were working on it but it could take up to 90 days.

HAd a denial the other day (one of my groomsmen of all people). Come to find out the ATF accidentally denied him. Major kick to the balls. Luckily the examiner called me on a number that's a direct line to him. We are giving him the new permit control #, where he promised same day approval since his NICS wa s aproceed lol. The ATF be ****ed up yo.

56 days into my my form 1. Decided to call today. 55 min on hold to be told the same thing. FBI delayed my application. We shall see.

Current wait times are showing 40 days

Update for my original post. Email came in at 5:17 yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_4194.png
    IMG_4194.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom