• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would YOU shoot this deer?

Would you shoot this deer if you had a chance?

• Absolutely

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • No, let him grow and shoot him next year

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Eat Mo' Chikin'

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toobaroque

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
38   0
Reaction score
It's still archery season where I am. I've had pictures of this deer for quite awhile, and just yesterday had a chance to take it.

My question is simple: Would YOU shoot this deer? Or, would you let him go and grow?

11140077.JPG

Last edited:
Unless you have an area that is large enough that there is little chance of him getting onto another property I would definitely take him. If he's not going to get killed by someone else, one more year could make him a monster.

It depends on what your after, meat or a trophy. Secondly, it looks like he's standing in a pile off old corn cobbs, so I hope that is in the southern zone, but for some reason it looks like residential northern zone area.

Unless you have an area that is large enough that there is little chance of him getting onto another property I would definitely take him. If he's not going to get killed by someone else, one more year could make him a monster.
<----- As in... "Wall-Worthy" as my Brother calls it?

It depends on what your after, meat or a trophy. Secondly, it looks like he's standing in a pile off old corn cobbs, so I hope that is in the southern zone, but for some reason it looks like residential northern zone area.
It's North all right... WAAAYYY North. Not residential, but that's my house you see in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom