• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WOW, need this shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGLEW

Air Force Icon Supporter
AKA: BIG PRETTY - BDR1
446   0
Reaction score
That IS pretty cool for a Wal Mart item. I would go for the 7+1 model. Kinda expensive for a Mossberg though.

I was surprised about a month ago when I went into the older Wal Mart in Perry,GA. Some WM stores don't have guns at all anymore. But the Perry store has five different brands/models of ARs. They range from about $699.00 on up. But you just don't expect to see that at Wal Mart.

Mine isn't the tactical model but I love mine!
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_14_rupute8u.jpg

" Maomart" I love it! It reminds me of the bumper sticker I saw that read " Wal Mart; Your source for cheap plastic Chinese crap"

Stole the term from B.A. CustomKydex... Hard to beat their prices on some things. Just remember, there are some firearm manufacturers who specifically do production runs... Specifically to Maomarts standards.

That are quite lacking.

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with that. There have been more than a few companies over the years that were all excited to get a contract with Wal Mart only to find out that they were suddenly slaves to the machine. I THINK that it was either Zebco or Daiwa that learned that lesson. And at that point there is only one direction for quality to go.

But I'm not a big union liberal and mad at Wal Mart about what they pay. I just don't like how ghetto most WM stores have become. Here is a helpful fact. If you want to avoid the "ghetto Wal Marts" then don't go to the ones that have a McDonalds in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom