• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow- seems like a good deal at AO - Kahr PM9

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
image.png

Wtf- that's a retarded deal! I've got one with a receipt for 750 in the box no night sights. I traded a glock for it, not pay retail but holy smokes that's good. Trade ins better-no need to go poppin off a couple hundred to make sure that tight lil ****er goes off.
Probably going back again this weekend...to the top of "the list" with me, the 389 fns is screaming at me too.

Cherokee Gun had them for $299 a moth or so ago, the Kahr PM or CM9.
I bought the CM9 since it was smaller and easier to conceal

That is a killer deal! Probably steel case or reloaded ammo, but still a great deal.

Cherokee Gun had them for $299 a moth or so ago, the Kahr PM or CM9.
I bought the CM9 since it was smaller and easier to conceal
The PM & CM are the same size. The PM uses more premium components compared to the CM, and always cost more. Your probably speaking on a choice between the CW9 & CM9, with the CW being the larger of the two, and usually their about the same price.

That is a killer deal! Probably steel case or reloaded ammo, but still a great deal.

The PM & CM are the same size. The PM uses more premium components compared to the CM, and always cost more. Your probably speaking on a choice between the CW9 & CM9, with the CW being the larger of the two, and usually their about the same price.
Was going to say the same thing. PM gets a better slide, barrel and sights over the CM.

Was going to say the same thing. PM gets a better slide, barrel and sights over the CM.
Correct, but I had the CW and compared it to the CM and it looked a bit smaller.
The P series is the premium with better machining and all, I have a P45 and it is a Cadillac of carry guns, the CM just fits a pocket better.
The CW9
Barrel:
3.565", conventional rifling; 1-10 right-hand twist
Length O/A: 5.9"
Height: 4.5"
The CM9
Length O/A:
5.42"
Height: 4.0"
Slide Width: .90"

Back
Top Bottom