• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTB 20ga side by side coach gun

North Ga Hillbilly

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I am looking for a 20ga sided by side coach gun for my grandpa for Christmas. I know Stoger makes a reasonably priced model, but I am not able to find one in stock anywhere. If you have something please let me know.
Were not looking to spend a huge amount, but would be interested to hear whats available either way.

Thanks

Check with Bud's Guns, maybe even a phone call, tell them it is a special Christmas gift and they might be able to find one for you. Does it have to be a 20, or could you use a 12??

I sold an old beater Boito 20 ga about 4 months ago, but it was just barely a firearm, I would have been ashamed to give it as a gift.

Check with Bud's Guns, maybe even a phone call, tell them it is a special Christmas gift and they might be able to find one for you. Does it have to be a 20, or could you use a 12??

I sold an old beater Boito 20 ga about 4 months ago, but it was just barely a firearm, I would have been ashamed to give it as a gift.

Ill give them a call and see what we can come up with, thank you for the tip. It could be a 12, but we'd prefer a 20.

It dosent have to be a safe queen, but I dont want give him anything junky. He was talking about taking a hack saw to something and I had immediate AFT fears, 80 year old Gpa wouldnt do well in the clink.

I was at Silver Dollar Pawn in Alpharetta on Monday and they had a 20 gauge coach gun, I think a JW-2000. Chinese, so-so fit and finish but made out of steel that will keep going forever. Don't know the price but give them a call. They're great folks and usually negotiate a good price. Hope you find something for your grandpa.

I was at Silver Dollar Pawn in Alpharetta on Monday and they had a 20 gauge coach gun, I think a JW-2000. Chinese, so-so fit and finish but made out of steel that will keep going forever. Don't know the price but give them a call. They're great folks and usually negotiate a good price. Hope you find something for your grandpa.
thank you, I appreciate the lead. Ill give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom