• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtb ar-15

va87

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Top-o-the-day to my ODT brothers (and sisters),

I have a very good friend who has decided that is is time that he become prepared for SHTF, EOTWAWKI. He is a good guy who is perfectly legal to buy all firearms.....he is just totally NOT savvy AT ALL about what to buy and how to buy it. I have offered to help him with advise and assistance in his purchases. Should you offer anything here, I would put you in direct contact with him and the two of you would work out any arrangements that you might agree upon. I am just helping him find quality guns at good prices, and I KNOW that this is the best place to do it.
SO.....here is what he is looking for:

AR-15......A good basic rifle is what he needs. $650-$800 price range. NO "built" guns, only factory rifles.
SHOTGUN.....12GA with 18"-20" bbl. Home defence weapon, so that tells you the kind of shotty he needs.
PISTOL.....He wants a .45.....might consider a 9mm. I have reccommended Glocks, but he will consider any quality pistol that is reasonably priced.

He is totally depending on my experience and knowledge in all of this, so I will be evaluating any offers and sharing my thoughts with him about them. Package deals will be considered too.

Check my feedback here.....I am a good guy, straight-up dude. No B/S....just trying to help a good friend who has seen the light.

Thanks ya'll, and have a blessed day!

Nothing wrong with "Built" guns.....just the builder hehe. If you want to try to build one yourself I would be happy to talk ya through it. You can do a basic AR for around $500 +/-

Ill sell you my gun. Its technically built but I'll sell it as a doublestar Star 15 if it make you feel better. All I added was the Vltor stock for cushion so the price went up a little......$700.00

Last edited:
THANKS GUYS for the awesome AR offers! Not soon after posting this WTB ad we were offered a rifle that my friend accepted, so we have the AR now (well....SPM anyway)......still looking for the shotgun and the pistol.

Back
Top Bottom