I am looking for a beater. I do not want a safe queen. Message me your pictures and asking price.

If you are looking for a beater which is odt for cheap, why pick the two countries that have been banned and are collectible. A wasr or sar-1 will get it done. Saiga conversions are Seling for 2500 on gb

I wouldn’t but I’d take a kit build romy or polish build over some of the other junk out there.

Aks are totally overpriced and inflated at the moment. It’s not gonna be like that forever. They will settle back to being consistent with quality ar prices.

At today’s prices the best value ak platform is the Galils that are being sold around $1500 or so.

20 years from now regardless of what happens that Galil will always be worth more than 90% of the other aks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t but I’d take a kit build romy or polish build over some of the other junk out there.

Aks are totally overpriced and inflated at the moment. It’s not gonna be like that forever. They will settle back to being consistent with quality ar prices.

At today’s prices the best value ak platform is the Galils that are being sold around $1500 or so.

20 years from now regardless of what happens that Galil will always be worth more than 90% of the other aks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang brother where are those galil rifles in $1500 mine cost $1902 with taxes and everything pre covid prices.

Dang brother where are those galil rifles in $1500 mine cost $1902 with taxes and everything pre covid prices.

You just have to know where to look.

20210111_193146.jpg

Would you pay 1000 dollars for a WASR?
I saw a used WASR sell on GunBroker for $1125 not counting the 3% CC fee, shipping, FFL, and state sales tax. The buyer probably spent another $175 before taking possession. Every AK from Russia, China, Romania, and former Soviet bloc countries will most assuredly carry a premium when the new admin imposes an import ban. They'll become collectible after that including the WASR.

Back
Top Bottom