• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF Buds Gun ammo

If you had something for sale on Monday for $1 and then on Tuesday it was worth $2 would you change your price? I would. But I am a capitalist. If you don't like the price keep shopping. Nobody is making you buy it.

If you had something for sale on Monday for $1 and then on Tuesday it was worth $2 would you change your price? I would. But I am a capitalist. If you don't like the price keep shopping. Nobody is making you buy it.

And that attitude is why brownell's and midway and cabellas will get all of my internet business when this nonsense ends. CTD and buds will never see a dime of my money again. Capitalism is great but long term marketing strategy is part of being successful in capitalism. Buds and CTD fail miserably when looking at the long term big picture and will eventually regret their temporary pricing decisions. The beauty of the free market is that we buyers can crush a company we disagree with by simply ignoring them.

I agree with you but in my opinion, it's just a BAD business move. It may be very profitable now but in the long run, could bite them in the hind quarter. I am more than willing to pay more for some items because they are simply hard to find (.22 ammo for instance) but I also have the right to keep moving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom