• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

wtf-i have a self cleaning gun

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
so the cz52 i am selling is apparently self cleaning. i took it to the range a few days ago, and put 25 to 30 rounds of surplus grade 7.62x25 rounds through it just to make sure it was working good before i sold it to anyone

well, got around to cleaning it today (ya i waited a few days, so what?) and it was clean as it should have been

i am thoroughly confused. because any other time i have shot any 7.62x25 it has been dirty as ****

this leads me to one of two likely conclusions

1) i was drunk when i cleaned my gun.....i dont think this is the case as i have been to broke to afford my drank
2) i have a magical gun cleaning elf/gremlin in my house that i have yet to capture, put in a cage, and put to work

but seriously, have any of yall taken a gun to the range, shot some rounds through it, and then when you cleaned them they were already "done"?

ohh the cz52 is still up for grabs FYI

Hahahahahahaha! No, anytime I shoot mine they get dirty as all get out. If you capture that elf/gremlin that cleans your gun, let me borrow him, her, it. I have work for it to do.

Great now I have to buy this gun just to see the auto cleaning. I need to sell off all mine and buy more self cleaning guns. Or I can just drink whatever he is!

I was wondering where my freaking gun cleaning elf went the other night.

index345.jpg

Back
Top Bottom