• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTF man???

I don't know what any of that means, but when I hit "What's New" it sends me to a different page.
I hear ya. I know just enough to be dangerous. But there seems to be a problem on the server that hosts this site, and it appears that no one has been able to locate the security breach... yet.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/redirect-to-spam-page.1242649/
Okuma Okuma and VHinch VHinch were both notified about the redirects.
They inferred that no one else was having problems with them.
But that's none of my business.

P.S. I had four redirects yesterday.

At the time no one else was, or at least no one else was complaining about it. When you get a redirect, get a screenshot, and post a thread in the help forum with the screenshot.

I hear ya. I know just enough to be dangerous. But there seems to be a problem on the server that hosts this site, and it appears that no one has been able to locate the security breach... yet.

That's a tad overdramatic. The redirects have nothing to do with the server, they're ad driven. If you post the screenshot like I said above, OS can identify the rogue ad and shut it down.

Drama is my middle name.

Would you like for me to start a new thread in the Help Forum or post to the one I started a couple of weeks ago?

Drama is my middle name.

Would you like for me to start a new thread in the Help Forum or post to the one I started a couple of weeks ago?

Either. These things come and go fairly regularly. When we're notified about it them we can get them shut down.

You guys have got to be kidding me, I just got redirected to hillaryclinton.com WTF is going on here!

IMG_0129.PNG

Back
Top Bottom