• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF?

CCW

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Original Recipe.
455   1
Reaction score
I can put a $500 GPS unit on someones vehicle and track them all over the globe but we can't find a $300 million dollar jet because it just suddenly "disappeared"? The more I watch this story, the more I think we are getting brain fu**led.

****ing ridiculous.

Can anyone tell me who this is? :D Hint: He loves cassette tapes.

8426_192355268764_2685028_n.jpg

Last edited:
My two cents. Plane is in Pakistan being fitted with a nuclear weapon and refilled. Passengers maybe still alive and more then likely be used has hostages or human shield so we don't takeout the plane. Destination unknown, best guess is Israel or Europe, not enough fuel to make it to the US.

My two cents. Plane is in Pakistan being fitted with a nuclear weapon and refilled. Passengers maybe still alive and more then likely be used has hostages or human shield so we don't takeout the plane. Destination unknown, best guess is Israel or Europe, not enough fuel to make it to the US.

Please have tin foil hate on standby.

Don't need passenger space, can get a lot more fuel on board

Back
Top Bottom