• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wwat's the best things to do in Destin Florida for a vacation?

See if you can get on a deep sea charter there.

Don't shun the pier fishing, cheap and can be alot of fun. I caught this the last weekend of last month in PC, figure most piers in that area can produce just as good. Also saw small sharks, nice sized kings and spanish, and some other fish I haven't a clue what they were pulled in. This was the only fish I got in hand, had my hook bit off once and also hung into something I couldn't even get to turn, I think it was a big king. Rented 2 rods for 6hrs, bought bait, and paid the pier fishing fees for the 3 of us for less than $50. Planning to have all my own gear before the next trip down, it was that much fun.

Nick T

Red.jpg

Can't beat Dewey's for the food(pass Walmart a few miles on left before bridge) and a family favorite is always stopping by the seafood market and picking up raw oysters. I was there in June and paid $20 for 15lbs(60 oysters) and we sat on the back porch,ate oysters, drank beer and watched the sunset. Also you can get live crawfish for $2 a lb for a low country boil! Love the fresh food.

If you are looking for good family photo with a photographer that will come to you and take pics of the family on the beach check out ronsimagesbythesea.com.

Back
Top Bottom