• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WWIII brewing

:pound:
i.imgur.com_o5ECfhL.gif
:pound:

my guess is, it could be a type of military testing or preparation. to get their military some much needed experience and to test new technology instead of waiting for all out war some place. actual combat is not the time to find out the high tech missile you developed, or those troupes you've been training , dont work like they did in the war games you played.

We should give the Syrain Rebles that we are supporting all the weapons they want, then let China, Russia ,SAUDI ARABIA fight it out no one will WIN, but the US does NOT lose America's in this War. I, think that No matter what happens the Rebles are going to WIN. The, Rebles hsve unlimited man power to chose from, the Syrain government can only recruit men from areas it controls, and they are all ready fighting for the Government. The government made a huge mistake killing thousands of women and children in Syria. If, the government does NOT get men from Russia and China they will LOSE on attrition alone. Russia, is still in a 18 Month, RECESSION since Sanctions have been imposed. Putin, wanted limited action in Syria not a long stalemate. Now, Putin has to deal with the Ukraine Army,, that has been trained by Americans. I know Russia could beat the HELL out of the Ukraine in an all out war, but Putin only wants part of the Ukraine. If, what ever President is in Power after November, could empose Harder Sanctions on Russia like a Trade Embargo on ALL RUSSIAN ITEMS!!!

Back
Top Bottom