• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

XDM 4.5 with Gear Up package $399

KingTuna

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
15   0
Reaction score
Like the title says, 399 at academy this week.
Screenshot_20191124-231916_Chrome.jpg

Oh believe me, I have some serious issues with Springfield. However, this is a smoking deal on that pistol and accessories. I'm on the fence about it. I just thought I'd share.

Oh believe me, I have some serious issues with Springfield. However, this is a smoking deal on that pistol and accessories. I'm on the fence about it. I just thought I'd share.
How is that a deal? You can buy a brand new Glock 19 gen 3 or Talo edition for $399 right now. The XD is not on any respected firearms trainer recommended pistol list, the G19 is on every good list I've seen.

A deal on a turd is no deal at all.

If I was gonna pick up a glock, I'd use my blue label discount and pick up a Gen 4. Not everyone can get blue label though. Just because it's not on a trainers list doesnt mean it's not a decent gun. Would I want to put 10000 rounds through an XDM? No. Do I think they're decent pistols and it would make a good sidearm for woods carry or to keep in my little hunting truck? Yes. It comes with 5 mags, a mag pouch, a probably crappy holster. Not a bad deal.

Back
Top Bottom