Status
Not open for further replies.

XSiveInc

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
0   0
Reaction score
As we attempt to grow our company, our goal is to reach 500 likes on Facebook. Once we hit that number, we will draw one name for a give-a-way. At the bottom you will see what the item is. This is a scaled up 45 acp round. Machined out of a solid billet of aluminum, and hard coat anodized using the same process as our lower receivers.

So, please give us a hand getting to the magical 500 number. Good luck in the drawing and we appreciate all the help. Hopefully soon, we will have some other cool items to giveaway also.

Thanks,

XSive Inc

i247.photobucket.com_albums_gg150_gafirefighter317_XSiveSchwag2.jpg

We will also be giving away 4 Magpul P-mags. One at 150, 250, 350, and 450 likes. More great giveaways coming soon.

Last edited:
your products are very interesting to me. also i love the fact that your not AAC and a Georgia business. Hopefully if i ever get enough money and figure out this class 3 thing, i might be a customer. Also, liked the page for ya.

I don't do the FB thing, but I'll have my wife "like" you in the AM. Best of luck to you, and I may have some business for you in the future.

I understand, and I know there are many who don't use Facebook. I got rid of mine a few years back, but business has brought me back to it. Thanks for the support, and we hope to be able to take care of any class 3 needs you have.

XSive Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom