• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen plenty of guns listed as BNIB unfired knowing full well that most are test-fired at the factory. Typically the factory leaves them dirty also. I always take unfired to mean not shot outside the factory - but expecting there to be a little carbon/residue present. Unfired rarely means never fired it seems.
This gun was fired a bunch... visible wear on the barrel and alot of carbon on the feed ramp and barrel.. it would take a couple hundred rounds to get this dirty and this amount of wear on the barrel .. don't be stupid and say it came from the factory that way... No ****ing way

The gun was misrepresented. Did he acknowledge the fact it had been fired and if so, how? Did he admit that he knew it had been fired or was he just enlightened to the fact? Whether it was ignorance or deceit....Negative feedback! Lesson learned.

The gun was misrepresented. Did he acknowledge the fact it had been fired and if so, how? Did he admit that he knew it had been fired or was he just enlightened to the fact? Whether it was ignorance or deceit....Negative feedback! Lesson learned.

He just kept on saying the same thing... the guy i got it from in a trade "told" me it was BNIB and unfired and I'm "New" to 1911's.... WTF ?

Need a stockade or however you spell it in downtown Atlanta for people like this

Then beat em like a red-headed step child

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom