• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yall remember your first Pilot Log?

I just moved into a new house a few days ago. I was unpacking boxes and dug this out. Havent even thought about it in years. Hell I havent flown a plane in a decade.
Anyway the first flight in this book dated April 1988. I was born July 80. I was 7 years old when I started flying airplanes. I had 120 some odd hours and could pilot Cessna 172 competently by the time I was 9. I even got to fly an F-14 on my 14th birthday.
I was fairly smart kid and I got to do a lot because of it. I do feel like I was smarter when I was younger but not as wise. Ole brain dont work like it used to.
Say no to drugs kids, and dont talk to girls.
View attachment 2916995 View attachment 2916996
That’s great. Flying on airlines scares the hell out of me but i love open cockpit flights. I always wanted to learn . I think being in control makes it easier and less stressful for me.

How the hell did you fly a tomcat at 14?

I just moved into a new house a few days ago. I was unpacking boxes and dug this out. Havent even thought about it in years. Hell I havent flown a plane in a decade.
Anyway the first flight in this book dated April 1988. I was born July 80. I was 7 years old when I started flying airplanes. I had 120 some odd hours and could pilot Cessna 172 competently by the time I was 9. I even got to fly an F-14 on my 14th birthday.
I was fairly smart kid and I got to do a lot because of it. I do feel like I was smarter when I was younger but not as wise. Ole brain dont work like it used to.
Say no to drugs kids, and dont talk to girls.
View attachment 2916995 View attachment 2916996

Does Watching the movie count? Were you in a Turkish prison too?
Are the pages stuck together?
Nonliberal as a kid... this is all I can think about :boink: :)

iu

That’s great. Flying on airlines scares the hell out of me but i love open cockpit flights. I always wanted to learn . I think being in control makes it easier and less stressful for me.

How the hell did you fly a tomcat at 14?
I was a bit of a phenom around the kennesaw flying old men. Well they were old to me then but they kind of pulled some strings for me. I got to fly everything that anyone brought through McCollum. Who doesn't want to let the youngest pilot fly with them.
Damn, come to think of it, my parents let me get into vehicles with a lot of old men and fly away.

Oh yeah, my mom was hot too. I think it helped looking back.

Back
Top Bottom