• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yall remember your first Pilot Log?

www.scoutmasterbucky.com_graphics_meritbadges_Merit_20Badges_Aviation_Merit_Badge_H.jpg

Had the chance for Tom Grey to fly me in his bi-plane and since he was a instructor offered his services and my uncle Joe Guthrie offered his beechcraft if I was to pay for the gas.

I was into the fumes, perfumes and car fumes at the time. Didn't take them up on it and still regret it.

I did enjoy the dog fights they had over Marietta though. Then a couple beers afterwards. I was 15 though. Mom was pussed when he dropped me off buzzed.

time to put your wingsuit on...
Not allowed to skydive anymore either. Was going to take my father in law for Father's Day but the wife kabashed it. I am not too fat to skydive. They gots them cargo chutes. I probably still have a functioning parachute around somewhere.

Well you must have taken care of yourself. I look old but I'm only 40. I burned bright for about a decade before I grew up, the body is paying for it now, perhaps the mind too. The spirit however, is all the better for it.

Brittle façade, internally everything's starting to give up; burnt the candle from both ends, and the middle, for too long ! lol

Back
Top Bottom