• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeah check that out.........you know

I remember taking a dip in the pool with my flip flaps on.........
tenor.gif

I still run barefoot except when it is too cold or i gotta go somewhere respectable.
I hate the feeling of sleeves, long pants and sox & shoes. Just the way we was raised...in the south, in the country.
Now people look at ya like a backwoods hick when you go to the store without shoes on, lol.

Just cut the tiptoes of your socks off and you’ll be fine.

True story...
Cooking supper one night and figured out I was outta buttermilk for the cornbread. Crap! Jumped in the truck and hauled ass to Publix just down the road a bit. Walked in but detoured by the magazine rack. Standing there thumbing thru a gun magazine when security (Fulton Cty Sheriff) comes up to me and says “ excuse me sir, but a lady just stopped me and asked me to check out this old man wearing overhauls and barefooted looking at a gun book so I just thought I’d let you know you’re scaring the customers”. He was laughing his ass off as he told me this. I was kinda looking at him like whaaat??? Then he said... Don’t pay’em no mind I just wanted to let you know some people have nothing better to do than pick on old men in overhauls barefooted. Me—- f***em

Back
Top Bottom