Yeah, I'm a Newb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoW

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Help me out guys (and Gals). I'm a newb. I just purchased my first firearm from a friend over the weekend. Its a Beretta 92fs Compact (slightly smaller version of the the 92fs).

Although I served in the army in a an Infantry Medic, I am not familiar with a variety of firearms. I am HIGHLY proficient with the M-16 A2 (AR-15) and M9 (Beretta 9mm). I am familiar and a confident shooter with the M249 "SAW" machine gun and M2 "MA Deuce". In fact, outside of the military, I have had very little exposure to firearms in my life. As a kid, the only time I got to shoot was once or twice a year during Boy Scout outings.

My hopes with this forum it to learn more about different weapons, the care of my firearms, hints, tips, etc. I got the bug, looks like I have a collection in my future!

you just ask a question and the answers will flow in about anything from guns to sex to wife problems to whats the best cat litter--just ask---------welcome aboard from the keys

Welcome to the site!

And I feel the best cat litter depends on the intended use... Cheap stuff for oil spills, Fresh Step for the house (although I have no cats... And no plans to get one. I do occasionally have oil spills)

Welcome to the site!

And I feel the best cat litter depends on the intended use... Cheap stuff for oil spills, Fresh Step for the house (although I have no cats... And no plans to get one. I do occasionally have oil spills)

See what i mean-these guys are helpful with everything---thanks for the intel--off to the store for Fresh Step---

Welcome, it's a good place to be....

17newbie_2_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom