• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeah it's a PSA

Wish I could grab another at this price. I picked up the folding stock model when they first came out. But i'm going to hold out till they offer one in 6.5 Grendel.

TOTAL $595.68 +FFL. Not so good once you add fees

$579.81 Total for me. Still a great price considering you get a warranty with it.

Truprep + Cherokee Gun & Pawn will transfer the gun free of charge. Just be courteous enough to buy something like ammo & mag's for their trouble.

Just saw your in mid-GA, so you might not have any good options down there.

I quit psa when the taxes hit mostly

Tax plus ship removes the incentive for me usually, just a tad too high in price
Same. The taxes and shipping really took away any savings. In PSAs defense, everyone is getting hit with taxes. I bought a random car parts from a seller whose only sold 3 things and I paid taxes. Amazon charges taxes now. The Fed finally caught up to the internet buying thing 20 years later.
On the flip side, their shipping charges are high. I used to work at a business that did half their volume and their prices were $5 via ground, $8 for 2day, and about $15 for overnight. When I see they charge $17 for a complete lower, I know it's $7 for shipping and $10 back into their pockets.
Also on the flip side, PSA hasn't had any real deals. I can sum the up:
$120 complete lowers
$200 uppers
$289 kits
$40 stripped lowers

I only have PSA on my radar for their MP5 launch. If it's over $900 (95% chance it will be) I'll be buying a PTR/Zenith for a few hundred more.

Back
Top Bottom