• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yellow River?

Hey guys... I have a couple of questions have any of you ever fished Yellow River in Snellville if you have have you caught bass or crappie and what did you catch them with...thanks :cool:

Grew up close to it when I was a teenager...fished it a lot...never caught so much a minnow finally gave up...that was 50 years ago though,might have gotten better since then..don't know. None of my friends ever caught anything there either....

Grew up close to it when I was a teenager...fished it a lot...never caught so much a minnow finally gave up...that was 50 years ago though,might have gotten better since then..don't know. None of my friends ever caught anything there either....

We fished it when we were teenagers and had no luck. Fished around lake Lucerne, that was about 15 years ago.

I grew up in Centerville. Never fished it, but used to going swimming with friends in it and hang out on the rocks out in the middle. Now there's a park where we hung out and they have signs that say no swimming. There was also an old steel bridge where everyone used to meet down by the river on Annistown Road. It's gone too. It's a different place now.

I grew up in Centerville. Never fished it, but used to going swimming with friends in it and hang out on the rocks out in the middle. Now there's a park where we hung out and they have signs that say no swimming. There was also an old steel bridge where everyone used to meet down by the river on Annistown Road. It's gone too. It's a different place now.

I remember that bridge.....long, long time ago...

I went there before... Hung out at the rocks... Prolly 1983-1986
We started hanging out there around 88 I believe. Not too long after you.
I remember that bridge.....long, long time ago...
I know right...makes you feel old doesn't it. Especially when no one else remembers it. I still remember being a kid and seeing vehicles going over it. They closed it and blocked it off in the later years, but everyone was still able to walk on it to the other side.

Back
Top Bottom