• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yes Doc, We Should Skip it This Time!

Have a good friend got his checked with blood and the old finger a couple of weeks ago. His PSA came back over 27 and had his follow up today. Dr gave him the cancer news and he has to go get a bone scan in the AM and then a CT scan.

Prostate cancer is one of the most curable cancers, as long as it’s cauggt early enough!!!!

Yes, one of the most curable, but also the most deadly cancer in men because men don't get it checked and it spreads to the bone then the organs.
I am a prostate cancer survivor.

Yes, one of the most curable, but also the most deadly cancer in men because men don't get it checked and it spreads to the bone then the organs.
I am a prostate cancer survivor.
Kinda why I posted what I did. I have mine checked and have for over 15 years it’s silly not to.

I wonder what he's talking about. PSA level is checked through blood work but you can't check the physical size of your prostate through blood work (obviously). I have an annual next week. I better get a kiss on the cheek at least this time.
Surely is another excuse because of the stupid COVID... I didn't ask him.
I was more than glad the touch was skipped though.. hahaha

Prostate cancer is one of the most curable cancers, as long as it’s cauggt early enough!!!!

So ladies line up and bend over it’s Ned Batey time. Besides the only time you should worry is when you hear banjo music!!! Besides don’t lie we all know y’all like a little finger in da butt for fore play!!! ;););)
giphy-19.gif

Back
Top Bottom