• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yes, the NRA has been hard at work.

Laufen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
49   0
Reaction score
The NRA has, for at least 20 years, been working to eliminate studies that are biased against gun ownership, aka suicides, and justified shootings being counted as a firearms fatality. This is important because it could have had a dramatic effect on any new proposed legislation that would have looked at all deaths through the same lens without a commons sense look at the causation and surrounding circumstances.

This is the type of work your money is paying for, even if you don't see it or hear about it.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_bn...1/05/ac-gupta-health-care-gun-restriction.cnn

Good job NRA! I read on here about confiscation/bans I forget what thread it was on. Someone mentioned it would be easier then we may think for them to find out if we have guns and they did mention this about the health care deal asking you if you owned guns, etc.

Good God, they are STILL using data from the CDC report! It has been completely debunked and has been shown to be so bias in it's structure that Congress warned the CDC if it ever saw anything this poorly done again they would cut the hell out of their funding. The report was destroyed in pier review even among other anti-gun scientists and researchers. On the other hand they ignore the Lott Report which has been highly praised for it's methods, also by anti-gun scientists and researchers. Lott himself was not a pro-gun guy when he started his research, but he had become one by the time he was done.

I am so sick of this ****!

Back
Top Bottom