• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yesterday was Opening Day for...

Par boil the critters. Pull the meat and put in a pot of chicken stock, bay leaves, diced veggies-especially onions and a bottle of Guinness. If you want to thicken the soup add okra. The pods will naturally thicken the broth.

Got a recipe?
I cook my tree rats in chicken broth, chopped sweet onion, 1 clove of garlic. I cook it until it's falling off the bone and then pull the meat off. In a crock pot I add 1 can of chicken broth, two cans of cream of chicken and Put this in the crock pot with poultry seasoning pepper and salt. I take a small can of Grand buttermilk biscuits smash them to about 3/8th inch and cut them up in 1X2 inch slices..I then take the squirrel and dumplins and into the crock pot on high for 1 hr and 2 on low.. With using Chicken I don't pre cook the bird, I just add boneless skinless breast with the mixture and into the pot and cook it longer..

I cook my tree rats in chicken broth, chopped sweet onion, 1 clove of garlic. I cook it until it's falling off the bone and then pull the meat off. In a crock pot I add 1 can of chicken broth, two cans of cream of chicken and Put this in the crock pot with poultry seasoning pepper and salt. I take a small can of Grand buttermilk biscuits smash them to about 3/8th inch and cut them up in 1X2 inch slices..I then take the squirrel and dumplins and into the crock pot on high for 1 hr and 2 on low.. With using Chicken I don't pre cook the bird, I just add boneless skinless breast with the mixture and into the pot and cook it longer..
Thanks! Bookmarking for later :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom