• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yesterday was the most fun I've had in many years.

Damn, he wasn't doing the highly recommended Ivermectin thing was he? Someone told me this happened and I didn't add it up. Like he didn't go to the Dr and "So and So" here gave him Ivermectin? Now I have to go look back through his posts. Damn shame.
I have no idea it was a shock to me and I agree Damn Shame...Great guy and friend..

I am sorry that I could not make it I would have enjoyed meeting some of you all who I have either spoken with or messaged.

palmettomoon palmettomoon spent some time explaining the FAL to me when I was looking for one.
Someone posted that L1A1 built on a Metric Type I DSA receiver along with a Garand in the "Whutcha git?" thread. It sold I guess.

In what I'll refer to as "typical ODT fashion" I had a member say they would take the mystery box I had posted prior to Saturday. By 2pm when the crowds were dwindling I pulled it from under the table and luckily sold it a little later.

Maybe they thought I wasn't joking when I said it was full of rocks...oh well.

In what I'll refer to as "typical ODT fashion" I had a member say they would take the mystery box I had posted prior to Saturday. By 2pm when the crowds were dwindling I pulled it from under the table and luckily sold it a little later.

A mystery box table sounds amazing if we ever do another show.

By the way, thank you for the “rocks”!

Back
Top Bottom