• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yesterday was the most fun I've had in many years.

I like the idea of making it two days but the problem is a ton of our vendors were packed up and gone by like 1:00 because they sold out of stuff, so day two would just be an empty exhibit hall. :D

Also I loved knowing that everyone that was in there knew what ODT was. I wish I could have recorded the reactions of non-ODT people when I told them it was a sold out private show. I swear it was just like this scene from 40 year old virgin, people just couldn't grasp that they couldn't come in to the gun show.

True! A non-covid interrupted event would be awesome. If yesterday is any indicator, a fully attended event would be mind-boggling!

It was great to meet more ODT’ers in person. I’ll tell you what struck me though. Unlike every other gun show I’ve been I had a sense that people were trying to make fair deals. Most shows I feel like everybody is there to try to screw me out of an extra nickel. Here I found some solid deals and even more solid people.

I really enjoyed finally meeting you and Biker, and getting to see DinkyDau DinkyDau again! I too didn't expect you to look like you did after all the neckbeard stories! Oh yeah, and congrats on receiving the commemorative can of chinaberries, they'll be good with plenty of salt and mashed taters........

Dang palmettomoon palmettomoon - they told me you were ugly but dang !! :boink:
LOLz - j/k …..
I sure wish i could have been there and met you. There was quite a few i wanted to see and shake hands with. Hopefully next time 😊
Looks like yall had a PEASFUL event !
You were another I was looking forward to meeting, maybe soon!

I really enjoyed finally meeting you and Biker, and getting to see DinkyDau DinkyDau again! I too didn't expect you to look like you did after all the neckbeard stories! Oh yeah, and congrats on receiving the commemorative can of chinaberries, they'll be good with plenty of salt and mashed taters........
It was great seeing you as well!

It was great to meet more ODT’ers in person. I’ll tell you what struck me though. Unlike every other gun show I’ve been I had a sense that people were trying to make fair deals. Most shows I feel like everybody is there to try to screw me out of an extra nickel. Here I found some solid deals and even more solid people.
So sorry I missed ya. Really wanted to catch up & shake your hand!
Saw LOTS of folks & missed seeing a lot too!
I am IN for ODT Next!!

Now I know what you look like. Funny, people never look how you think they do in your head.
You were supposed to look like Al Pacino. I'm not disappointed though.

Oh, and whenever I run into somebody off here they remember like 10 years ago when my wife was stalking me on here.
Or, the Fox5 thing

I feel your pain

Back
Top Bottom