• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yeti cup not impressed

xlr8ngn

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
44   0
Reaction score
I know they are supposed to keep heat and ice longer, but I can't tell any difference at all. I think I got jipped on this XL one that will hold the big cup of coffee plus creamer. It must be a Chinese knockoff, or the foam insulation is missing, or I should have got the seafoam because it is guaranteed to work better than regular foam, or maybe I got a used one that was put through the dish washer.

images

I know they are supposed to keep heat and ice longer, but I can't tell any difference at all. I think I got jipped on this XL one that will hold the big cup of coffee plus creamer. It must be a Chinese knockoff, or the foam insulation is missing, or I should have got the seafoam because it is guaranteed to work better than regular foam, or maybe I got a used one that was put through the dish washer.

images
:lol:

images

well, there's your problem right there...........that's a Bigfoot cup. Had you bought that cup in Tibet it would have been a Yeti cup.

images
touche on all the crazy yeti cup buyers :thumb::heh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom