• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YHM Turbo T3

I tested the T3 back in November and wasn't that impressed. I do not have any experience with the T2, but others that were at the event indicated that it was slightly better at reduced back pressure.
There are better options for the same or slightly more money. Plus with YHM's recent warranty issues, they are not on my list of cans anymore.

I tested the T3 back in November and wasn't that impressed. I do not have any experience with the T2, but others that were at the event indicated that it was slightly better at reduced back pressure.
There are better options for the same or slightly more money. Plus with YHM's recent warranty issues, they are not on my list of cans anymore.
Thanks, what options do you recommend if I’m wanting something with reduced back pressure? Anything worth a darn out there at the YHM price point that would also have minimal blowback? (I’ve got Huxwrx on the brain, but that’s like paying double.)

Edit: I’m looking for a 30 cal.

Thanks, what options do you recommend if I’m wanting something with reduced back pressure? Anything worth a darn out there at the YHM price point that would also have minimal blowback? (I’ve got Huxwrx on the brain, but that’s like paying double.)

Edit: I’m looking for a 30 cal.
If you are looking for a 30 cal can, why look at the T3, which is a 5.56 can?

Right now I would look at the EA Vox, JK Armament VersaX 30 ( I have one of these in jail it it sounds great on a 6.5 Creed), just to name a few.
What rifle are you wanting to use as the host?

If you are looking for a 30 cal can, why look at the T3, which is a 5.56 can?

Right now I would look at the EA Vox, JK Armament VersaX 30 ( I have one of these in jail it it sounds great on a 6.5 Creed), just to name a few.
What rifle are you wanting to use as the host?
Yeah sorry for confusion on T3…. I know it’s a 5.56 can. I’m only window shopping right now for another 5.56 can. currently want to snag a 30cal first.
I’m really liking the idea of the Vox with its interchangeable end caps & direct thread adapters.
Not sure if my purchasing decisions are misguided, but I’m really sold on getting something with low back pressure.
Plan to use on various AR platforms with D.I. systems.

In that price range no. You'll have to spend at least $800 on a can to get done performance like that. I think a DA Nomad is about $699, but would opt for the Nomad L for a bit more coins.

Yeah sorry for confusion on T3…. I know it’s a 5.56 can. I’m only window shopping right now for another 5.56 can. currently want to snag a 30cal first.
I’m really liking the idea of the Vox with its interchangeable end caps & direct thread adapters.
Not sure if my purchasing decisions are misguided, but I’m really sold on getting something with low back pressure.
Plan to use on various AR platforms with D.I. systems.
Honestly brother, you’re better off going to pewscience.com and listening to any of Jay’s podcasts on .30 cal suppressors. He scientifically test suppressors and has a whole ranking system based on at ear/at muzzle suppression.

Back
Top Bottom