Yildiz

How many rounds will you shoot each season?

250 - The budget o/u are designed toward this market segment.
2,500 - Invest in a Benelli, Beretta or a Browning o/u

how about someone who has owned a 20 gauge for say 7 years and shot the crap out of it on the dove field without one failure ever.. and mine is an aluminum receiver..

great little guns family owns 3 of them. best thing to do is to upgrade the chokes with some from Trulock down in south Ga. great chokes... selectable trigger and auto ejectors. what's not to like. I emailed the factory in Turkey last year and they sent me 2 firing pins for nothing just in case.

I handled a Yildiz (made in Turkey) 20 gauge shotgun,
an Over/Under,
in the gun store one time.
I liked it. I wanted to buy it, but I didn't "need it" so I really couldn't justify acquiring a new gun.

A year later I met a father and son who both had these Yildiz O/U shotguns-- one in 20 gauge one and 12 gauge. Chatted with them at a local turkey shoot. They reported that their shotguns worked well for them and they were happy with them ---although the young man observed his 20 ga generated a surprising amount of recoil, because it was a light weight gun.

My son has one in 12 gauge. Its been fantastic. They are great "Value" guns. I think to get to the next level a Beretta / Browning is the ticket. ( Depending on your budget)

Been reading a lot of reviews on the Yildiz, Mossberg Silver Reserve and the Stoeger Condor. I think I am going to get the Yildiz in 20 gauge. Just something to use at home. Seems like they are better than years pass. Looked at the cz models for just a little more but all made in Turkey like the others. If I am not mistaken Yildiz has a higher line of o/u that sale for north of 2000. Don’t know how many of those they sale because then you are getting into a whole better league of o/u‘s

Back
Top Bottom