• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yote pups

Good shooting(or trapping). I've trapped and killed a lot. It's a ton of fun leading to trap them. I always thought it would be cool to catch a puppy and raise it and a pet dog. I've heard they make pretty good pet dogs. And scare the crap out of the neighbors

image.jpeg Me and my son had been fishing most of the afternoon and went back to cabin to eat and we saw them running across the dam of our pond from cabin, 4 shots later and I got em, never saw mama but surely she was around.

We took the kids to Yellowstone a few weeks ago. We were driving along and saw 30+ people all intently looking at the side of a nearby hill. They had spotting scopes on tripods, cameras with $4000 zoom lens, etc. We had heard a den of wolves had been spotted in the area and we figured if they were not watching them then they had at least spotted a nice bear or moose. We find a place to pull off, and we walked back only to find all the commotion was over a den of dang yotes! They would ooh and ahh every time a pup would stick its head out from behind a rock and I'm just thinking "you folks need to get outside more often!"

Back
Top Bottom