• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You’ll need a visa to visit Europe 2021

They stamp the visa in the passport.
Now you have to pay in advance, I bet they still stamp.

Right, but today it’s not anything you have to arrange in advance or get “permission”. Just get off the plane and get stamped. This sounds like a process.

MORE taxes? Hell, the tourist taxes on everything in Europe are already insane. :tsk:

Right, but today it’s not anything you have to arrange in advance or get “permission”. Just get off the plane and get stamped. This sounds like a process.

MORE taxes? Hell, the tourist taxes on everything in Europe are already insane. :tsk:

Tourism is taxed more than people living in European countries ?

It’s as if they try and make up for you not living there. Sorta like NYC.

A traveler tax huh? I've never been out of the USA but some of the European countries interest me, I guess the old buildings and history that's there to actually touch and feel instead of reading about or on a tv program.

Not this guy!
Europe with all its ****ing mooslims can kiss my ass!!
Um, I hate to burst your thought bubble, but you realize these pictures were all taken in Michigan alone, not even considering what's going on in other U.S. states?

mcds.png mosque.png
school.png prayers.png
shopping.png doctor.png

Europe, can KISS MY ASS! Now, that me and the wife do 1 Big vacation a year we can't go to Europe, to many FRIENDLY MUSLIMS with knives for me. I have been to England, France and Germany with the military, but my buddies tell me how NOT TO GO it's dangerous for Americans! So, after I do the Virgin islands, my grandkids better be Happy with Disney Land.

A traveler tax huh? I've never been out of the USA but some of the European countries interest me, I guess the old buildings and history that's there to actually touch and feel instead of reading about or on a tv program.

We honeymooned in Greece and what a history trip! Very nice people, too.

When we visited Paris we took a day trip to the Normandy D-Day invasion beaches and cemetery. Wow!

Nothing like seeing it in person!

Back
Top Bottom