• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You don't need missiles to defeat North Korea......

And, probably like the Soviets, they're make of plastic. Such a bummer when I traded for a Soviet cap insignia. Plated plastic crap...

I was able to enhance the medals (or not) yep plastic... made in China. :pound:
korean medals.jpg

Look like a bunch of glorified cub scouts

Master Sun Tsu talks often about deception and therefore warns against being deceived by the enemy and underestimating their ability. ‘He who exercises no forethought but makes light of his opponents is sure to be captured by them.’ It’s important to properly assess your opponent without prejudice or assumption.

And, probably like the Soviets, they're make of plastic. Such a bummer when I traded for a Soviet cap insignia. Plated plastic crap...
Not the real Soviet stuff. I have a collection of officer and enlisted men insignias and shoulder patches, I do not have any plastic cap stars. Mine are from late 80s, early 90s.

Not the real Soviet stuff. I have a collection of officer and enlisted men insignias and shoulder patches, I do not have any plastic cap stars. Mine are from late 80s, early 90s.

I traded a set of crossed cannons for some bootleg hat brass?!?! ARGH! Wiley Soviets! But, hey, I did get a pair of the nice East German boots. They were lined with calf skin, not rough, or half-felt.

Back
Top Bottom